Talented People Wanted
Ken Slots needs experienced people to write for us. Are you a blog owner, slots player or video streamer? Have you something interesting to say about casinos/lottery/bingo? Would you like to see your name in print and promote your website/blog, Instagram/Twitter or live streaming account? Then Ken Slots would love to hear from you.
If you have something buzzing around in your head that you need to get out and make the world listen (unless it is a conspiracy theory!) then pitch it here to us at Ken Slots. We are more than happy to consider your pitch about any casino/lottery/bingo related topic.
What we are looking for
Feel free to send us a summary of your idea as a rough draft, partial draft or idea pitch in a couple of paragraphs only. Try to include as much detail as possible and why you think it may resonate with our audience. The more detail you can include the better your chances of success. We can accept original content only so nothing taken from other sources or previous blog posts, please.
What we can offer you
- Photo (you supply) of yourself as the author of the piece.
- Brief bio (also written by you) of no more than one paragraph.
- Link to any online resource that you require. This may include a website, blog, Twitter or Instagram account or video stream. Unfortunately, we cannot consider affiliate links.
- Your article will be promoted by Ken Slots on all our social media outlets. Including Facebook and Twitter, and also as a mailshot.
- Exceptionally good articles may be boosted on social media (at our expense) either regionally or nationally. We may do this more than once.
- Your article will be pinned to the top of the ‘Reel News’ stories for at least 30 days.
- Guest posts will be refreshed every 90 days so as to keep relevant.
- We are happy to consider reciprocal agreements for guest posts.
What we need
- Minimum of 600 words up to 2000 words (though we would certainly consider more).
- An engaging and powerful title.
- Attention-grabbing opening statement.
- Content divided up with relevant headings and sub-headings.
- Short easy to read paragraphs.
- Closing statement or summary.
- Written in the English language in a concise and understandable way.
- 100% original content not copied from any other source.
- Content that isn’t sarcastic, condescending or polarising.
- Original images or graphics would be amazing
- Suitably referenced sources including hyperlinks (no affiliate links)
What we really really want
- Real-life stories based upon experience (no complaints). Winners stories are awesome!
- Slots game reviews. Tell us about the games you have played.
- How to tutorials about slots or casino games.
- Opinion pieces about relevant gambling news or government legislation.
- Press releases are kinda cool! Game providers or casinos only.
- Ken Slots absolutely love lists particularly as part of a dedicated ‘Top 10’ type article.
- Original video content.
What we try to avoid
- Overly negative product reviews.
- Anything regarding non-payment of winnings (add a comment to the respective product review page in this instance).
- Blatant advertising or self-promotion.
- Affiliate links!
- Off-topic articles or anything without a gambling theme.
How to submit
Pitches should be sent via email to email@example.com. Once we have assessed, and more importantly agreed to your initial idea, then full articles should be submitted in the following way…
What we absolutely prefer is for submissions to be sent as Google Documents. This way Ken Slots can easily provide feedback and guidance from directly within your draft.
Failing that, submissions may be sent as Word Documents, Pages (Mac) or as a PDF. Please do not send zip files, they will be rejected.
What happens next
- We will review your article (be patient this may take anything from a few days to a couple of weeks) and decide if the content is suitable.
- If we feel changes need to be made we will advise you of these.
- Once a subsequent draft has been completed (this may happen a couple of times) and we are totally happy with the content we may require further changes to the layout and/or style of the piece.
- Ken Slots will schedule your piece for publication as soon as this becomes feasible for us to do so. It may be that your article will have been placed in a queue so as to avoid bulk publication of content.
Terms and conditions
Currently, we do not pay for any content or accept payment for posting articles on Ken Slots. We abide by Google’s webmaster guidelines, so please do not ask us to accept payment for links in your article. We are, however, happy to consider reciprocal agreements for guest blog posts.
We may periodically check the content submitted and published on Ken Slots. Should we discover that your article has been posted elsewhere, we may consider removing it from the site.
By submitting your content, you agree to us using it on Ken Slots (with subsequent amendments) and you will not be able to claim payment or copyright infringement either now or in the future.
Once your content is published on Ken Slots, it is then deemed to be owned by us and you may not re-publish the article without our prior written approval.